We all know how horrible it is when your feet pour sweat and your boots are totally soaked.
This is not only uncomfortable but also poses some potential dangers during working hours.
If you are suffering from such troubles, then finding the best work boots for sweaty feet could be the answer.
And I have some great suggestions for you to choose from today.
Let’s take a look at the list below, and we will
Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet – Quick Comparison
Other great work boots:
Reviews of the Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet
Timberland PRO Men’s 33031
- STAY ON YOUR FEET: Our Pit Boss is everything a steel toe boot should...
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology is a unique...
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our...
Made from genuine leather, the Timberland PRO 33031 comes with lightweight construction as well as excellent moisture-wicking ability to keep your feet fresh and dry all day long.
Besides, the dry lining also reduces the humidity inside the boots very well, no matter how much moisture penetrates.
The insole and the top collar are thickly padded for extra comfort and support.
If you often have foot fatigue, the PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology, and arch support will solve that problem.
While the steel toe protects your feet from crushing accidents, the outsole is oil, slip, abrasion-resistant, and prevents electric shocks. In other words, you are almost invulnerable to most common accidents.
The Goodyear welt construction, rubber sole, Polyurethane midsoles, and 100% leather material is super durable and heat-resistant.
You can wear these boots anywhere at any when you want since all of their parts are very well-built and made from solid materials.
- Provide safety against electricity and heat. (Meet ANSI safety standards).
- Oil, slip, and abrasion-resistant outsoles.
- Padded top collars for comfort.
- PRO 24/7 Comfort Suspension technology.
- Asymmetrical-shaped toe cap.
- The seams behind the shoes are poorly sewn.
- They might hurt your feet.
Thorogood American Heritage
- Polyurethane MAXwear Wedge sole
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed on Poron comfort cushion...
- Composite shank
Apart from the cotton drill vamp lining, there is also a new moisture management technology to keep the work boots dry and cool.
The dual-density Ultimate Shock Absorption insert is removable and features Poron 4000 comfort cushion so your feet will never get hurt even when you walk on rough surfaces.
However, you should spend a few weeks waiting for the boots to expand and soften a bit. All footwear requires break-in time, right?
The Vibram® rubber wedge outsoles can block electrical currents of up to 18,000 volts, anti-slip, and complies with ASTM F2913-11 safety standards.
We can say that this is the utmost pair of safety work boots for electricians with sweaty feet.
In addition to Goodyear storm welt construction, the leather uppers are oil-tanned, and the shank is made of fiberglass.
With such sturdy material and build, these boots promise to accompany you for years and years.
- Polyurethane MAXwear Wedge sole.
- The Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed is detachable.
- MAXWear Wedge slip-resistant outsole.
- Poron comfort cushion insole.
- Cotton drill vamp lining
- The glue seam on the sole may fall off soon.
- The break-in duration is long.
KEEN Utility Atlanta Cool ESD-M
- Weight: 20.8 oz / 589.7 g
- Physical item do no include size D or EE print on them. The outer box...
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes. Reflective webbing for...
The hydrophobic mesh lining permits your feet to breathe well and maintain comfort on the job.
The footbed is anatomically molded, and the heel lock is contoured, which reduces pressure and delivers optimal arch support.
KEEN Utility can boast with its classy protection and stability.
The high traction keeps your steps firm, even on wet and oily floors. Meanwhile, the Electric Hazard rated feature will safeguard you from statics, which is very suitable for electricians.
The waterproof leather can tackle moisture coming from not only outside but also inside the boots. Therefore, high dampness and bacterias can hardly damage the shoes.
However, cement construction tends to deteriorate in just a few months.
- 100% waterproof leather and mesh.
- Many sizes for wide feet.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- Rubber sole.
- Shaft measures low-top from arch.
- Poor arch support.
- The cement construction peels apart soon.
KEEN Utility Pittsburgh 1007025
- STEEL TOE: Left and right asymmetrical steel toe design provides a...
- WATERPROOF: KEEN. DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that...
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles are...
These advanced work boots come with a Dry-Lex lining to keep your feet comfortable and sweat-free in the hottest days.
The 100% pure Nubuck leather in combination with the contoured heel lock supports feet well and adds more stability.
With a non-marking tread, the outsole is anti-slip and oil. Also, there are multiple excellent features, such as protective steel toes, electrical hazard prevention, and waterproof.
These boots even exceed ASTM F2412, C/75 EH, and F2413 I/75 safety standards!
The 100% Nubuck leather and waterproof quality add more sustainability for the whole shoes.
Nevertheless, according to reviews of many customers on Amazon, the soles and the cushion are only effective during the first months.
- The asymmetrical steel toe design offers a wider toe box.
- The membrane liner is waterproof and breathable.
- The non-marking, rubber outsoles provide better traction.
- Electrical Hazard (EH)-rated protection
- Moisture-wicking textiles are removable.
- The soles and cushion do not last for long
EVER BOOTS “Ultra Dry” Leather Boots
- Waterproof: Waterproof leather and bootie ensure your feet dry,...
- Break In Free: Soft leather take the pain out of braking into a new...
- Lightweight Easy Wear: Light weight work boots come with speedy hooks...
In spite of their affordable price, these shoes from EVER BOOTS promise to keep your feet not only ultra-dry but also fresh during long working hours.
Plus, the incredibly flexible and light soles let you walk and stand for as long as you want.
The inner part of the boots is completely insulated, which is very helpful if you have to work in wet and cold conditions.
The new anti-fatigue technology can help to protect your joints from pains by reducing shock as well as pressure on them. This technology is especially necessary for workers who usually walk around the worksite, and the ground is stiff like cement.
Created from a type of premium full-grain leather in the market, the boots can resist heat and external impact quite well.
Apart from the extra waterproof membrane covers the outside of the shoes, there is also a moisture-wicking lining to alleviate dampness coming from either outside or inside.
- Made from premium leather.
- There are back loop pull and speedy hooks.
- Flexible bending rubber sole.
- Comfortable PU Midsole.
- Waterproof and insulated.
- Poor arch support.
- The lace is junky.
Timberland PRO Boondock
- RELIABLE DURABILITY: We reinforce our Boondock men's waterproof work...
- ANTI-FATIGUE TECHNOLOGY: A comfort system designed with...
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our...
There is a moisture-wicking lining inside to complement the waterproof coating outside, ensuring your feet always 100% dry in any condition.
Furthermore, the innovative anti-fatigue technology will support feet of all shapes and sizes via cushioning and absorbing shock at the same time.
The outsoles are anti-slip to help you stand firmly on slippery surfaces. And the leather coating can safeguard your feet from light accidents.
Fortified with waterproof leather, the boots also feature abrasion-resistant heel and toe bumpers. They can last for long and look like new for months, except for the bottom of the sole.
- Many sizes for wide feet.
- 100% Ever-Guard leather is waterproof.
- Molded rubber toe protectors bring about abrasion-resistant performance.
- The TPU outsole has deep lugs to improve traction and resist oil, slip, and abrasion.
- Anti-fatigue technology.
- Comfortable and fashionable.
- Rather expensive
- Poor arch support
- The bottom of the sole wears off soon
Irish Setter 83606-M Work Boots
- 6" lace-up aluminum-toe work boot with USA-made full grain waterproof...
- Electrical Hazard - meets ASTM F2413-11, M/I/75/C/75 Safety Standards
- Heat-Resistant outsole - resistant to melting at a minimum of 475...
The polyurethane footbed is incredibly supportive, and your feet can feel easy all day long.
Meanwhile, the non-woven nylon vamp lining even adds more comfort and ventilation, making you feel smooth all the time, even in extreme temperatures.
The pair of boots can protect you from high heat and electrical hazards that you might encounter at your worksite.
They comply with all M/I/75/C/75 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards as well.
You will love the heat-resistant EVA outsole that can survive 475 degrees F, and the full-grain Trout Brook leather that is never invaded by water.
These shoes are an excellent companion for you in severe environments.
- The product meets the safety standards of M/I/75/C/75 and ASTM F2413-11.
- The outsole is heat-resistant and features Rubber-EVA Traction Tred.
- Made out of waterproof and durable full-grain Trout Brook leather.
- Highly breathable.
- The sole is not anti-slip and tends to crack soon.
- Rugged Flex - Carhartt's unique Rugged Flex technology moves and...
- Rubber Sole - shock absorbing traction In any environment. Perfect for...
- Durable & Versatile - Cement constructed Carhartt Rugged Flex outsole...
The shoes are lined with a moisture-wicking mesh fabric to absorb your sweat. Plus, they are equipped with orthotic insoles and thick padding to support your arch ingeniously, too.
These versatile Carhartt boots are very sustainable because they are moisture-wicking, slip-resistant, and waterproof.
Additionally, the composite toe exceeds common safety standards and secure your feet from falling objects.
The outsoles are capable of deflecting shock and give your feet more traction on slippery surfaces.
The outer Storm Defender Membrane allows air circulation while still deterring water from coming in.
Moreover, the high-end leather construction offers chemical resistance ability so you can work with solvents, cleaning agents, or even acids freely.
- Many sizes for even big feet.
- The shock-absorbing rubber sole also gives out more traction.
- Versatile and long-lasting.
- Resistant to water, oil, chemical, and slip.
- The shoes meet ASTM 2413-11 EH standards.
- Poor arch support.
- The cushion is not long-lasting.
Wolverine Overpass 6-inch Work Boots
- Premium Waterproof Leather With Abrasion-Resistant Toe
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Removable OrthoLite cushioning footbed
The contoured welt construction is highly flexible and allows your feet to wiggle in essential points.
The Ortholite cushioned footbed is comfortable, supportive, and removable.
The outsole is absolutely anti-abrasion, slip, chemical, and oil, covering you safely from all harmful impacts.
Notably, the composite toe is ASTM rated while the product complies with M I/75 C/75 electrical hazard safety standards.
The leather and textile uppers do not fear water, and the toe is hardly abrasive. If you often kick things accidentally, the sustainable toe is really in need.
- Made from 100% premium leather and textile materials
- Rubber sole and abrasion-resistant toe.
- Flexible Contour Welt construction.
- Detachable Ortholite cushioned footbed.
- The shoes might not last for long at all.
How To Test The Boots
1) Comfort Test
With sweaty feet, we have to suffer from a range of annoying issues such as wetness, discomfort, blisters, bad odors, rashes, and so on.
To make sure that we can stay away from all of these terrible things, we tested all the boots in scorching conditions where our feet would definitely pour sweat like rain. If our feet could feel dry, cool, and breathable, those boots would be the right choice.
Besides, we also tested shock-absorbing and other supportive features by wearing the boots and walk for as long as several hours. If our feet do not get hurt or fatigue, such work boots are ideal for workers who have to wear boots at least 8 hours a day.
These two tests are simple yet very effective, helping us find out the most comfortable work boots for sweaty feet.
2) Protection Test
Regarding protection, we examined to find out whether boots are insulated, non-conductive, waterproof, and slip-resistant or not.
To test the waterproof feature, we soaked all the boots in water for half an hour, then took them out to see if there was any water getting inside.
About slip-resistance, we wore the boots and walked on slippery, oiled surfaces to evaluate the traction.
In terms of heat-resistance, we placed fire close to the boots and put a thermometer inside to see how hot it was inside.
When it comes to the safety toe, we put a plastic ball inside the boots and let a heavy object (about 20 pounds) fall onto them from the height of two meters. If the ball is not distorted, the safety toe is perfect!
Finally, we also examined the electrical hazard safety feature by placing the boots on electric current and utilizing a voltage tester to ensure they would be totally non-conductive.
3) Durability Test
We put all the tested boots in extreme conditions such as high heat and excessive humidity for a long time. Then we also wore them and walked for dozens of kilometers.
The test of durability only took us around a month, but we could still assess the sustainability of a pair of boots by looking at how much they degraded.
If they still looked like new after our harsh tests, they passed!
The Dangers of Sweaty Feet On A Heavy-duty Job
If your feet sweat too much for a long time, you are likely to face up with the following hazards:
- You might be severely dehydrated, which results in fatigue, exhaustion, weakness as well as a deficiency in essential nutrients and electrolytes.
- Discomfort, chaffing or rash.
- Foot or leg cramps.
- Dampness accumulation inside a warm and dark space will facilitate bacteria to develop, which can cause some types of dangerous infections in your feet.
- Sweat will soften your skin and make it slip around more in your shoes. These increase the friction and cause blisters on your feet.
Mandatory Features For The Best Work Boots For Sweaty Feet
1) Breathability & Comfort Features
Working boots with mesh lining or other breathable materials allow the air to flow through them, which keeps your feet cool and dry.
However, if your workplace is not well-ventilated, this can still help but not much.
Breathable Yet Still Waterproofing
A common issue for those with sweaty feet is when their jobs require waterproofing boots. On the one hand, your shoes should allow air to go in and out. On the other hand, they must keep water away from getting inside.
This seems to be a paradox, right? So, how do manufacturers solve this? Fortunately, with modern technology, they have produced many boots that are “breathable waterproofing”. Try to purchase these products if your work requires waterproof boots.
As most work boot models come with a high shaft, people with sweaty feet have to encounter another challenge in finding a suitable product for them.
Only buy shoes with short shafts because they can allow more air to flow through your ankles while the others will deter the air!
Cushioned Footbeds & Shock Absorbing Midsoles
The majority of workers have to stand on their feet for hours without rest, causing fatigue and pain to feet, knee and back as well as some other parts of their body.
A simple but effective solution is wearing shoes with shock-absorbing midsoles and cushioned footbeds that will let your joints rest better.
2) Protection Features
There is hardly any workers’ job that does not pose potential hazards relating to crushing accidents. There are a ton of things that can fall onto your feet and crush them.
It is a good idea to have safety toes on your feet. There will be a protective metal housing between the upper of the boots and your toes, keeping you assured to work without worry about unexpected injuries.
Slip & Oil Resistance Outsoles
Many workers have to walk on slippery surfaces, which might cause them to slip, fall, and get injured.
Thankfully, there are numerous work boots featuring oil and slip-resistant outsoles that increase the traction between your feet and the ground. Then, your steps will be very stable and firm.
Insulation & Waterproofing
Nearly every worker has to work outdoor. However, in fact, even when they work indoor, there are still troubles with water and high heat.
Snow, rain, water, high temperature, none of which can affect your feet if they are put inside a pair of well-insulated and waterproof boots.
While electrical hazards are popular with electricians and less common to other workers, non-conductive shoes are desirable.
3) Durability Features
Good Construction Methods & High-quality Materials
It is pointless to waste money on products that are initially excellent but will not last for long.
That is why we need to seek work boots that are made from durable materials and constructed with great methods such as the Cement construction and Goodyear Welt methods.
Apart from feeling the toughness of rubber and leather, you should pay attention to small details such as seams.
Technologies that can address common foot problems
Megagrip is an innovative rubber compound created to deliver maximum grip levels even when you walk on slippery and wet surfaces.
It is ultra sticky and long-lasting, so do not fear that you may slip and fall except for the case where you intentionally do it!
Say a big thanks to the person who invented Gore-Tex. It is the latest technology to secure our feet from the dampness and coldness.
The Gore-Tex fabric is waterproof and windproof yet still breathable. Besides, this material is so smart that it can let the heat escape when the temperature is too high.
This is really a super tech for workers who have to work in harsh environments.
Developed by Treksta, NestFit is one of the most modern technologies to enhance the comfort of boots.
It is capable of reducing the pressure put on your feet by approximately 25 percent and the fatigue level of your muscles by 30 percent.
As such, you will hardly experience cramping or leg fatigue. Instead, the high fit and support level will comfy from your feet to your legs.
TPU THERMO TECH APPLICATION
An interesting point of the Thermo Tech Application technology is that it brings about a single-construction structure. There is absolutely no extra insert or stitching there.
Owing to no seam, the molded boot shape results in a comfortable fit and keeps rock and debris from hitting your feet.
In addition to the reinforced construction, there may be a rubber heel cap and toe cap to improve protection performance against types of scrapes.
CleanSport NXT is a probiotic technology. Using this, manufacturers have to choose and bond thousands of microbes that are naturally beneficial to the fabric surface of shoes.
These live tiny creatures on the fabric create a natural odor repellent that is eco-friendly and long-lasting.
How do they work? When the microorganisms contact with sweat, they will activate to push bad smells away.
Benefits Of Getting The Right Work Boots For Sweaty Feet
No More Sweat
Sweat, simple as it might sound, can lead to a lot of hassles, as we stated above. Without sweat built up in your boots, you will have healthy feet without bad odors, blisters, and bacterias.
No More Fear Of Getting Injured
The ideal work boots must come with protective features to alleviate or even eliminate all the potential risks of working accidents that may happen to you.
Thanks to being safeguarded, you can feel confident to work and boost your productivity as well.
Features such as waterproof and heat-resistance help workers to feel normal in severe conditions. Their feet will not get wet or cold, letting them adapt to the ambient environment and weather better.
It is extremely frustrating when your work boots break down sooner than you expect, especially in the middle of your working session.
Therefore, a pair of durable boots are worth investing in.
To sum up, the best work boots for sweaty feet must be comfortable, protective, and long-lasting. And what defines such characteristics and how to test them have been indicated very clearly throughout our article. So read it carefully.
Hopefully, depending on the recommended products and our guide, you can pick out the perfect one for yourself.
Thanks for reading!